- Take the criticism, but don’t take it to heart.
- Realize 10 setbacks are the admission price for any major win.
- Analyze every failure, but never wallow in it.
- Don’t break stride and let this loss cost you your focus on the next race.
- Recognize no one person can please everybody.
- Don’t rationalize the hurt by saying you didn’t want to succeed that much anyway.
- Tally up what you’ve learned and how you will use it not to make the same mistake again.
- Let the setback motivate you to try that fresh new approach you have had stuffed in your back pocket for months.
- Don’t assume you are branded with failure and walk around as if you’re wearing a scarlet letter.
- Don’t worry when you lose. Worry when you stop being a contender.
Click Here to help me spread the word about my new book, The Mackay MBA of Selling in the Real World!
Click Here to get the book NOW!
Powered by Facebook Comments