Overcoming Rejection: Tried & True Tips
- Take the criticism, but don’t take it to heart.
- Realize 10 setbacks are the admission price for any major win.
- Analyze every failure, but never wallow in it.
- Don’t break stride and let this loss cost you your focus on the next race.
- Recognize no one person can please everybody.
- Don’t rationalize the hurt by saying you didn’t want to succeed that much anyway.
- Tally up what you’ve learned and how you will use it not to make the same mistake again.
- Let the setback motivate you to try that fresh new approach you have had stuffed in your back pocket for months.
- Don’t assume you are branded with failure and walk around as if you’re wearing a scarlet letter.
- Don’t worry when you lose. Worry when you stop being a contender.
Excerpted from: The Mackay MBA of Selling in the Real World
Powered by Facebook Comments