The average person will have at least three career changes and ten different jobs by age thirty-eight. In this era of downsizing and outsourcing, you can never be sure your job will still exist in five years- or five weeks. So you’d better think of your career as a perpetual job search. That demands a passion for lifetime learning and the skills for relentless and effective networking.
- beating rejection before it beats you
- warning signals that you might be losing your job
- acing interviews
- negotiating the job you want not the job they offer
- taking advantage of the way bosses make hiring decisions
- blending the latest contact tools with old-fashioned face-to-face networking
…then I encourage you to check my new book out. It’s Guaranteed to help you. Yes, there’s a money back Guarantee on it.
Uplifting, amusing, and jam-packed with proven tips, Use Your Head to Get Your Foot in the Door will guide you through the toughest job market in decades. It’s also the definitive A-to-Z career resource for the rest of your life.
Powered by Facebook Comments