1. “Our product sells itself.”
2. “The only people on our sales team who matter to me are my superiors or at least my equals.”
3. “Who cares that our competitor’s accounting manager is afraid they’ll be taken over and is out looking for a job? I listen to input only from vice presidents and above.”
4. “I don’t need to walk our plant. Leave that to those grunts in manufacturing.”
5. “You’ll never learn a thing from a competitor weaker than you.”
6.”We can always rely on X for a reference. I may not have talked with him for a few months, but he will never forget how we saved his bacon two years ago.”
7. “Customer complaints don’t matter. Those e-mails are just written by oddball cranks.”
Learn more about my new book, The Mackay MBA of Selling in the Real World
Click here to help me spread the word about my new book.
If you already bought my new book, make sure you download or request the hard copy of my new Network Builder for FREE Here.